Your Driving Privileges Are Not A Right In Missouri
Missouri is tough on DUI/DWI offenders. If you’re facing DUI or DWI charges in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, or Jefferson County, it’s important to have an experienced prosecuting attorney on your side.
At Bouhasin Law Firm, experienced drunk driving attorney John Bouhasin represents clients facing a variety of DWI/DUI and traffic offenses including:
- DWI misdemeanor;
- DWI prior offender;
- DWI prior & persistent offender;
- DWI felony;
- DWI/OUI federal;
- Driving While Suspended/Revoked (DWS/DWR);
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident (LSA);
A skilled lawyer can make all the difference in getting your charges reduced or even dismissed altogether. Whether you’ve been charged with a first-time offense or are facing multiple counts of drunk driving, skilled DWI attorney John Bouhasin is committed to protecting your rights.
The Stakes Are Too High To Face DWI Charges Alone
Penalties for DWI/DUI in Missouri are severe. Depending on the circumstances, you could be facing time behind bars, license suspension or revocation, and high fines.
- First offense: Punishable by up to 6 months in jail, 30 day driver’s license suspension, possible Ignition Interlock Device (IID) installation, and a fine of up to $1,000 if convicted.
- Second offense: Punishable by up to 1 year in jail, 1 year license revocation (5 years if first DWI conviction was in the last 5 years), IID for a minimum of 6 months, and a fine of up to $2,000 if convicted.
- Third offense: Punishable by up to 4 years in jail, 10 year license revocation, IID for a minimum of 6 months, and a fine of up to $5,000 if convicted.
If you are facing DUI/DWI charges, the stakes are high. You could be staring down jail time, a loss of your driver’s license, and expensive fines. Bouhasin Law Firm is committed to helping you maintain your freedom.
Contact An Experienced Missouri DWI Attorney Today
Choosing an experienced Missouri DWI/DUI attorney to represent you in the face of these serious charges is the most important thing you can do to protect yourself and your freedom.
DWI Attorney John Bouhasin will provide a realistic assessment of your case, help you exercise your rights throughout all stages of the legal process, and support you through each court appearance to ensure that justice is properly served. Contact Bouhasin Law Firm online today or call us at (314) 832-9600 to discuss the details of your case.